A very warm welcome to the Terrace Club, an exclusive space of Club Quarters Hotel in Manhattan.
Please note the information on conference venue, accommodation, directions, map, and street view.
25 West 51st St., New York NY 10019
Terrace Club is an exclusive venue located on the 7th floor of Club Quarters, the conference hotel. WIFI and a restaurant are available on-site.
Please note the following important information to access the venue:
- Walk on the North side of 51st Street between 5th and 6th Av. Club Quarters (the conference hotel) is located between the branches of Chase Bank and Bank of America.
See map and street view photo below.
- If you are staying at the Club Quarters: after check-in your room key will give you access to the venue on the 7th floor.
- If you are not a Club Quarters hotel guest: at the front desk, state that you are attending the Bridging Gap conference at the Terrace Club. You will be given a card key to access the 7th floor.
- In the elevator, insert and remove your key in the card reader, wait for the green light in the card reader device to come on, and then press the 7th floor button.
Delegates are most welcome to stay and arrange meetings at Club Quarters during the conference. We invite applicants to visit www.clubquarters.com to view the prestigious hotel.
Individuals can make hotel reservation at Club Quarters, Rockefeller Center via-
– Phone – call to reservations department at 203-905-2100
– Web – click here for the web link
Guests must provide the group code: EDU915
Driving directions to the conference venue and hotel:
Transportation information by air and train:
This web site also offers useful tourist information.
To get around in Manhattan:
The conference venue is located ‘Midtown’ with several subway stations nearby. Note that Uptown means north and Downtown means south. The venue is walkable distance from many well-known NY attractions such as Time Square, which is also an important subway hub. Ten blocks is about a half mile; for example walking along 5th avenue from 41st street to the venue on 51st street should take 10-15 minutes.
The Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA) operates subways and buses that can get you anywhere in the city. Subway is a fast and economical way to get around. The cost of single trip is 2.75. There are express and local subway lines: enquire with MTA staff about which one to take as express subway trains do not stop at all stations. If you plan to use the subway or buses you will need to get a reloadable subway pass (called a MetroCard) that you load with a certain amount of money. Unlimited travel MetroCards for 7 days or a month are also available for more intensive users. MetroCards are available at many stores and newsstands above ground, or at vending machines inside the subway stations.
Follow this link to plan your trip: http://tripplanner.mta.info/MyTrip/ui_web/customplanner/tripplanner.aspx
We wish you a valuable stay and experience at the conference!